Pre-enrollment is now closed. On-site enrollment opens June 25, 2011 at 12 pm EST at the Shipshewana Town Center.
True to the area’s reputation of hospitality, each participant enrolled by June 10 will receive a welcome packet, one very unique aspect of this festival. This year’s packet promises to be the biggest and best yet, including a Festival Souvenir Pin, discount coupons, Fat Quarters, a book and other great items, thanks to our supporters BERNINA USA and Kaye England Publications.
You may enroll on-site beginning Tuesday, June 25 at 12 pm.
Enrollment & Registration Pickup
All enrollment packets to be picked up at the Shipshewana Town Center
Tuesday, June 25: 12 pm - 6 pm
Wednesday, June 26: 8 am - 6 pm
Thursday, June 27: 8 am - 6 pm
General Enrollment Information
(The following information applies to all enrollments regardless of method)
- A separate enrollment is required for each participant
- A one-time processing fee of $(10) is required* for participation and must accompany each enrollment regardless of enrollment method and date
- Enrollment is available with immediate confirmation:
- On-line at www.ShipshewanaQuiltFestival.com
- By phone at 877.768.1945 or call 866.243.9434 for groups of 4 or more
- On-line enrollment ensures registration in your desired activities
- Enrollment is also available by fax or mail
- All enrollment methods except mailed Enrollment Forms require credit card payment
*SPECIAL EXCEPTION TO PROCESSING FEE
Quilt & Vendor Show and the Shipshewana Backroads Shop Hop activities ONLY may be purchased on-site during the festival without the $(10) processing fee if you so choose.
PRE-ENROLLMENT Available March 1, 2013 to June 10, 2013
- Opens March 1, 2013 at 9 am EST and closes June 10, 2013
- Only participants pre-enrolled March 1 to June 10, 2013 will receive a free 2013 Shipshewana Quilt Festival souvenir pin and welcome packet at on-site registration check-in
- Required for some activities
ON-SITE ENROLLMENT Available June 25, 2013 to June 27, 2013
- On-site enrollment opens Tuesday June 25, 2013 at 12 noon and continues through Thursday June 27, 2013
- Requires payment of processing fee
- Does not include the souvenir pin or welcome packet (Festival souvenir pins will be available for $5 while supplies last)
- Requires the completion of an enrollment form
COMPLETING THE ENROLLMENT FORM Required only for fax, mail and on-site enrollments
- Use a separate Enrollment Form for each participant.
- Photocopies of Enrollment Forms is permitted and encouraged!
- Enrollment Forms received by mail will be processed to the extent activities are available. Should the activity you desired be full, payment will be processed for all other activities available. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED IF WE WERE UNABLE TO PROCESS YOUR ENROLLMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY.
- Please check your form for scheduling conflicts. You will be enrolled in only one class per time slot.
- Your signature is required (located at the top of the Enrollment Form) confirming that you have read and agree to the Liability Waiver and Indemnification Agreement (see bottom of this page).
- For workshops and lectures, please circle the session number you wish to attend and complete the form with the applicable fee.
- The Enrollment Form is also available on-line at www.ShipshewanaQuiltFest.com.
ENROLLMENT FORM SUBMISSION May not be submitted prior to March 1, 2013
Completed Enrollment Forms may be submitted:
- Via fax at 260.768.7182
- Mail to: Shipshewana Quilt Festival, PO Box 245, Shipshewana, IN 46565 All enrollment forms covered by one check must be mailed in the same envelope.
- All Enrollment Forms must be received by June 10. Any Enrollment Forms received after June 10, 2013 will not be processed.
- Payment may be made by credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
- Payment may also be made with a personal check payable to: SHIPSHEWANA QUILT FESTIVAL, LLC. Checks must be in US dollars only, drawn on a US bank and must include your driver’s license number and birth date.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR GROUPS
Please contact the Shipshewana Quilt Festival Group Services Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm EST at 866.243.9434 for instructions on the enrollment process.
CONFIRMATION OF ENROLLMENT
The following will serve as your confirmation of enrollment:
- On-line enrollments will receive an e-mail confirmation of all activities for which you are registered.
- Enrollment by mail or fax will receive an e-mail confirmation, if an e-mail address is supplied. Otherwise, your credit card charge statement or canceled personal check will serve as your confirmation. NO ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATIONS WILL BE SENT OR MAILED.
Enrollment processing fees are non-refundable. All other fees are only refundable in full with your confirmation noted above and a request duly received prior to June 1, 2013. No refunds will be issued after June 1, 2013.
CONDITION OF ENROLLMENT & PARTICIPATION
As a condition of your enrollment, attendance or participation, you agree not to take photographs, audio or video of any activity sponsored by the Festival without the expressed permission of Shipshewana Quilt Festival, LLC and the related presenters, vendors or other associated individuals.
Liability and Indemnification Agreement: To the maximum extent of the law, your attendance and participation, including that of your children and minors accompanying you, in any Shipshewana Quilt Festival lectures, classes, tours or activities, paid for or not, is conditioned on your agreement to hereby indemnify Shipshewana Quilt Festival, its employees, volunteers, and contractors from, and refrain from making any claim for injury, loss or damage to you or your children and minors accompanying you against Shipshewana Quilt Festival, its employees, volunteers and contractors, caused by its very first negligence, strict liability, or for any other reason. NOTE: On the Enrollment Form you will find a signature line dealing with this liability waiver and indemnification agreement. Your Enrollment Form cannot be processed without your signature on that line.
Once a session is full, there will be an alert in red that states "This session is full. You will be placed on the wait-list." You may still choose that activity. Just select it the same as you would for an activity that is still available. Continue your enrollment, and your confirmation will state "You are on the wait-list" next to any activity that is full. Your credit card will not be charged for any activity for which you have been wait-listed. If a spot becomes available you will be moved from the wait-list to the activity and your credit card will be charged at that time.